Stalk me elsewhere

Friday, February 3, 2012

An Interview

Hello, Fire Enthusiasts. I realize that it is only Friday... Believe me, I do. I just wanted to share with you that I had been interviewed by someone new that I have just recently met along the World Wide Web. Her name is Dallas Woodburn. She's cute as a button and has done so much in such a short time that I found her to be quite astonishing. I am terribly impressed by her accomplishments and am honored that she asked me to be her subject.

I'd love for some of you to drop by and say hello, if possible. You can find her at her blog.

We'll talk soon.

5 comments:

  1. Jimmy, just saw this, but I'm on my way out the door. Will stop by later on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read it. Loved it. Gave me a boost with my own writing. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my way over now! Hope you're having a great Super Bowl weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you for taking the time, my dear friends. I know how time-consuming some of these things are, so I really appreciate you doing so.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time. I'll get back to you here or on one of the other social networks. It's not like we're not on all of them, right? ;) Also, if you're here to give me an award - bless you. However, your friendship and visits are more than enough. Thanks and blessings.