Stalk me elsewhere

Monday, July 2, 2012

Friends

"Friends will be friends, when you're in need of love they give you care and attention. Friends will be friends, when you're through with life and all hope is lost, hold out your hand 'cause friends will be friends, right 'til the end."

Hello, Fire Enthusiasts! Any Queen fans out there? *raises hand* Yeah, I love them, and weeped like a baby when Freddie passed away. I have nearly every record, had nearly every cassette, have all of their cd's and my trusty iPod is full of each and every one of their songs. So, Queen Management Team, please don't sue me over that chorus I just printed. I promise to continue to praise them and convince new fans to fall in love with Freddie, Brian, John and Roger as community service.

Now, as many of you are aware, we had some drama and I am without a publisher now. I have made some decisions and am working on multiple fronts as to how I go about moving forward. Rest assured that I am moving forward. I am just not yet prepared to reveal how I am going about doing that. But I will.

I did not leave you with the lyrics to that Queen tune because I was in mental trouble last week or anything, but rather to share how wonderful it was to have my pals, buddies, peers and secret crushes descend upon me, showering me with love and encouraging me to "carry on as if nothing really mattered". *pushes luck with the Queen lyrics*

I have said this before, but better than any success with writing is the group of wonderful friends that I have been lucky enough to amass while endevoring to put my thoughts and stories down on "paper". I hope that I can be an encouragement to you each and every time that you need it, too.

"The Show Must Go On", and it will. Hopefully soon I can begin revealing what I have been up to this past week and where I'm going. I love you guys. Have a great week.


Before I go, I was given a shout-out on the Tweep Nation Podcast by one of my newest buddies, Amber "Rockin Red" Norrgard. She does that show each and every week with another pal, Dionne Lister. They were joined on the show by Ciara Ballintyne. They are all very talented, hysterical and very easy on the eyes. If you have yet to give them a listen, check them out on iTunes. I know I do. They are my guilty pleasure. Yes, the material can get r-rated, so pour yourself a drink before you listen. Pour me one, too. ;)


We'll talk soon

10 comments:

  1. Hey, Jimmy! Good to hear that you are dealing with your delema. Yep. Good friends are hard to come by. I've made a number of them here on Blogger too. You happen to be in that lovely group.
    Wishing you the best, and can't wait until the great revelation!
    Smiles to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good friends are really what gets us through everything in life. I feel as lucky as you, Jimmy. I'm so glad to hear you are swimming through it all. I just knew you would.

    "We Are The Champions!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you're working on a plan. Looking forward to learning more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're still full of passion and fire, my friend. The road ahead may be bumpy, but success and sunshine surely wait beyond the horizon. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I had my own dose of drama w/ a publisher. Best of luck to you, J. You have the courage and determination to move forward - and I believe great things lie ahead for you. Go on, prove me right! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Onwards and upwards my dear friend. Looking forward to hearing more x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure are good at building suspense. What have you been up to? What have you been up to? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on moving forward! Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jimmy. Friends make this journey less painful when times are bad and they add to the joy when they celebrate our wins :) Can't wait to talk to you on Friday night for the 25th episode of Tweep Nation :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about the publisher trouble. Sometimes I think the best things come from what feel like rough waters, you know?

    I, too, am a Queen devotee. Easy come, easy go, will you let them go?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time. I'll get back to you here or on one of the other social networks. It's not like we're not on all of them, right? ;) Also, if you're here to give me an award - bless you. However, your friendship and visits are more than enough. Thanks and blessings.